[NSW] Light Green/Yellow Container Wagons at Cooks River Goods Line

Hi,

As I drove pass the Airport on Qantas Drive, I seen three locos (one is
V/Line round front loco, one is the old brown colour round front loco, and
the other loco I forgot what it is {lost my mind} [**my apologies - if the
description terms of the locos is incorrect & could not record the loco
numbers as I cannot stop in the flowing traffic on Qantas Drive] - hawling
the skeleton type wagons which is in Light Green/Yellow colour (with the
normal shipping container on top) & some ex AN semi boxed/covered Container
Wagons on the Cooks River Line.

While FreightCorp has skeleton type Container wagons which is in Dark
Blue/Yellow Colour, who owns/runs the skeleton type Light Green/Yellow
colour Container Wagons?

Also I seen National Rail "coal type" Wagons (Grey/Orange Colour bodied) on
the Cooks River Line - any idea where it was used in the Cooks River Line?

Thanks for your help = Cheers.
Danny Mok
dan@flex.com.au
FordGhia's Railway & Transport Page