Re: BHP 0-6-0 loco at Dorrigo

ok,

But according to the book titled "Gazetter of Industrial Steam
Locomotives-Illawarra District NSW by K. McCarthy" -AHRS 1983

says...

"Badger" is in fact "Bantam" and was written up and unthorised for preservation
on the 19/12/74, was to be placed at AIS vistors centre 1/11/76, and finally was
loaned and transported by road to Hunter Valley Steam Musem store site at Rhonda
Collery NSW (J Southern notes) on the 14/3/1978.

I'm not trying to catch anybody out, but does anybody know the story behind this
loco.

Chris