Re: Sydney CityRail Security Cameras?

How does a guard stop the front part a train if he/she is on the rear of the train
which has broken away? Run after it?
I can't imagine a guard standing in front of a speeding train and holding a red
flag  to prevent it running up the back of another one.
I'm very glad  guards have no interest in the passengers safety. If it wasn't for
passengers there would be no trains and guards.

Chris