Re: Sydney CityRail Security Cameras?

Mitch wrote in message ...

>If a guard hears someone screaming, don't you think that they should pop
>down their sash and look out? This is what the purpose of the guard is.

Actually, the job of the guard is to guard the train, not the passengers.

OI agree though that the *least* the guard should have done was have a look
and then radio for assistance. Probably could have and morally should have
done more.

>That's why people sit near the guards compartment (naked with a blue
light).
>Isn't this part of your job??

No - their job is to keep the train safe (safe in an operational sense). See
above though for what I think they should have done.

Dave