Volunteer

Further to my earlier post. I need to correct the impression that I am
criticising Puffing Billy, as in the case of the missing photos, they would
never have seen them! The member of PB preferred to keep them rather than
pass them over as he originally agreed to do.
 Secondly, if anybody has a Collection that they need help posting to the
web, I would be very pleased to help. Your photos and slides would be
treated very well and returned in good condition.

--
http://hobsonmodelrail.rrdepot.com/
Foundation President and Co-Founder