Vic Rail Archives!!

Can anybody tell me what happened to the Railway Archives. There were
thousands of photos and negatives many on glass. Who is handling them now
and are any on the net?
Also millions of photos have been bequeathed to Puffing Billy ARE and other
Societies, I know hundreds that were sent to Puffing Billy ended up in
Secret Private Collections, never to be seen again. But some of these
pictures should be shared, and the webb is a good place to do it.

--
http://hobsonmodelrail.rrdepot.com/
Foundation President and Co-Founder