Re: (Vic) New Metcard Yearly Ticket

 You may have seen some of my school freinds in the Herald-Sun the other day
tlking about how they organised a petition to be sent to the Minsister for
transport and others. I for one still have not made a decision on the saga
but i know that it will be a nusiance going back to the ticket booth to get
a new ticket every now and again.

Tom Bunn
38A4DC18.53D9ADB2@yahoo.com">news:38A4DC18.53D9ADB2@yahoo.com...