Re: [ont] Just the right software! (DVA)(was Railwavs website)

| <chuckle>Oops. I'm working on and testing v2.04 now, and in that one it is
| part of it!!</chuckle>

Hurstville has updated their DVA... I saw them doing it a while ago, I think
it's underneath the stairs, but I'm not sure if it was it 100% :) Platform
4, right of the elevator when you are looking at it... not the side the
phone is on.

Hurstville, and many others have been "slowed down" now. Also it sounds
REALLY retarded because he says Bondi Junction without the "pitch dip" at
the end, which is customary whenever you come to a full stop, and was in the
old, better, faster system.