Re: Digital Cameras

On Thu, 10 Feb 2000 17:15:40 +1100, david <david@nmit.vic.edu.au>
wrote:

>What camera do you use , Mark ???
>
>My friend has a Olympus 900z, and it is not good at night or indoors, seems to
>be okay at day with most shots and focal lengths.
>
>Regards,
>David

My first digital camera was a Kodak DC260, but last December I
upgraded to a Nikon 950. It does quite well with night shots however
It does sometimes have a hard time getting a focus lock when used in
low light situations, especially in low contrast scenes.Every digital
camera has its assorted strengths and weaknesses but overall I am very
pleased with my new 950. An excellant all round camera.

                                       Mark Ab