Re: Why does my train do this?

At North Melbourne you can enter the Underground, and I am guessing that the
Driver has entered the platform, behind another train. Their are two
intermediate speed trips along the platform, which should lower before a
train approaching at the correct speed reaches them. My guess is that the
Driver is stopping to allow the trip to lower, or tripping on it. He may be
approaching the Platform at normal speed, or the trip may be defective.
Rod

--
http://hobsonmodelrail.rrdepot.com/
Foundation President and Co-Founder