Re: Hey Mr Rasputin!

shabby? May I take a guess that it might have been T70 (D6103/D6104) that
you got this morning?

Mr. Rasputin, with all his hard efforts, has now got all the cars back to
the relevant sheds. Only thing now required is more intelligence from those
sending trains out early morning to send out the right "type" :-)

"Jonathan Boles" <mousewithglasses@NO.CANNED.HAM.hotmail.com> wrote in
message 01bf7395$848fc840$5d66868b@tfboles">news:01bf7395$848fc840$5d66868b@tfboles...