Re: (NSW) How good are our trains?

I bet you there are secret "deals" done by every single government of this
country--commonwealth, state and local with the car manufacturers and fuel
suppliers.

This is no doubt a conspiracy! Public transport is a non-profitable business
in monetary terms and sellings cars + petrol is.

38A13841.2FBB1490@enet21.com.au">news:38A13841.2FBB1490@enet21.com.au...

<38A13275.804B0F1C@enet21.com.au>...