Re: Airport Link to Bring Changes.

Bring changes like this?.....
Transfields other tunneling project is the Citylink expressway in Melbourne.
The latest rumour around my work is that one of the tunnels may have to be
flooded and a new one built beside and slightly below the problem one. Who pays
is the big question. Transfield or the consulting engineers. Very expensive.

Chris