Re: Red Light Runners

It's not just journos. Up here on the North Shore we have a very small
Member, and I am choosing my words carefully, who is in the Hornsby Advocate
almost every week on some anti- railway stunt.  He is presumably just
grovelling for votes (Sorry Steve, you've just lost mine!), but what I want
to know is he gets lots of publicity.  Why are the SRA not countering that
publicity more effectively with their own.  We all know the Advocate series
of papers are rags with nil standards, but not all the media are like that.
Why does there not appear to be a SRA Publicity Unit that will give good
positive information, and kill negative rubbish?
389A0932.6E0D9BC4@lisp.com.au">news:389A0932.6E0D9BC4@lisp.com.au...