Re: what was the stuff up on city rail today 04.02.00

their design makes them cooler since no part of their windows rise near the
roof of the train which makes it cooler than T sets already

"Jonathan Boles" <mousewithglasses@NO.CANNED.HAM.hotmail.com> wrote in
message 01bf6f69$cf53fb60$1c36868b@tfboles">news:01bf6f69$cf53fb60$1c36868b@tfboles...