Re: what was the stuff up on city rail today 04.02.00

I feel maintanence on the whole system (track, signals, and rolling stock) is
being run down. When are they going to get rid of those awful non-air
conditioned double deck cars. I sat in one in the "traffic jam" today.(Although
they might have been good in their day) . The tangaras are looking rather dirty
and dated. From what I have heard the new ones being designed by Clyde are
pretty bad too.
The track in some places looks like it was laid in the 50's. Crap lies either
side of the track Is this really a world class system?, I don't think so.
You can't really blame the ordinary staff as this is a management problem.

Regards

Chris