Re: what was the stuff up on city rail today 04.02.00

Hi!

I was at Parramatta at 16.10. An announcement said there was a points
failure at Auburn. The 16.08 Penrith train was cancelled. Most other
westbound trains were diverted to platform 4 (instead of platform 2). The
station staff decided to play a bit of "musical platforms" with the people
wanting to catch the train following the 4.24 to Lithgow. I think it was
the 4.29 to Penrith or Emu Plains . The ppl were told to go back to platform
2. All you could hear after that announcement was a HUGE "Ohhh" from them!

Anita =)

--
"Never put off till tomorrow
what you can do the day