Re: [VIC] Hurstbridge line, working museum?

On Tue, 1 Feb 2000 23:23:03 +1100, "Notagunzel"
<notagunzel@bigfoot.com> wrote:

>> Would Diamond Creek and Winchelsea be the last of these non-interlocked
>> crossing stations in Victoria??
>
>Non-interlocked crossing & terminal stations in service:
>
>Hastings, Sommerville? Stony Point, Nyora, Korromburra, Leongatha,
>Traralgon, Sale, Emerald, Lakeside, Cockatoo, Gembrook, Diamond Creek,
>Hurstbridge, Murchison East, Shepperton, Cobram, Rotchester, Elmore,
>Daylesford, Bullarto?, Maldon, Muckelford, Winchelsea, Warrnambool,
>Drysdale, Mannerim?, Queenscliff.
>
>I may have missed some country stations, some may have been abolished, but
>I'm just too lazy to get up & check.

Somerville is in service but never used to cross trains (too short).

Cheers

Krel

VGR website http://www.castlemaine.net.au/~vgr/

VGR Delivers the Goods - weekend of Goods, Mixed and Passenger trains - May 2001.