Re: [VIC] Hurstbridge line, working museum?

Craig Haber <albatross@harnessnet.com.au> wrote in message
3896C5AD.6A880ADA@harnessnet.com.au">news:3896C5AD.6A880ADA@harnessnet.com.au...
> Sam Eades wrote:

> > After eltham, we come to Diamond Creek, this is about as far back in
> > time as Safety will allow us to travel as we approach a Non interlocked
> > station. Yes, that's right, in 2000, we have come from LED signals to a
> > non interlocked station, complete with plunger locked points, all on our
> > commute into Hurstbridge!

> Would Diamond Creek and Winchelsea be the last of these non-interlocked
> crossing stations in Victoria??

<engage brain>

Non-interlocked crossing & terminal stations in service:

Hastings, Sommerville? Stony Point, Nyora, Korromburra, Leongatha,
Traralgon, Sale, Emerald, Lakeside, Cockatoo, Gembrook, Diamond Creek,
Hurstbridge, Murchison East, Shepperton, Cobram, Rotchester, Elmore,
Daylesford, Bullarto?, Maldon, Muckelford, Winchelsea, Warrnambool,
Drysdale, Mannerim?, Queenscliff.

<disengage brain>

I may have missed some country stations, some may have been abolished, but
I'm just too lazy to get up & check.

Consider correcting this list a challenge. |-)

> A red-rattler graced the line (as far as Greensborough) on Fri 28/1.

Indeed, you were spied exposing a plate no less... |-)

--
Mr Notagunzel.
Rail Transportation Connoisseur