Re: SL15/16 via Junee Triangle not station

Junee send someone up in a car to let SL15 access the triangle. SL15
then proceeds to the other end and waits for the staff person to drive
down and provide access to the branch.
On the up the Junee staff provide access to the triangle but the train
continues onto the main line without waiting.
There is a sign just prior to accessing the up main which says
something like: "proceed with caution until the second signal shows
clear"
Reminds us all of some previous discussion, does it not?