Re: Tertiary concession cards

Well Thomas I agree it is stupid that being an external student from another
state I don't get recognized as being a tertiary student BTW I do study full
time. What is more amazing is that those little concession cards can work on
getting other discounts at shops but being an external student from an
interstate university I don't qualify for these either

Matt

Thomas Fothergill <s370507@student.uq.edu.au> wrote in message
38956d9a@vk4lw.caboolture.net.au">news:38956d9a@vk4lw.caboolture.net.au...
> well i think its pretty fucked how rail systems in other states dont
accept
> concession cards from differing states!... and whats the deal with
> countrylink changing the student concession from a simple ROA card (which
> mind u is free), to an ISIC (international students id card) which costs
> $15!! .... bloody ridiculous.
>
> Hubert Lam <hubert@imap4.com> wrote in message
> 873j3h$8ak$1@news1.mpx.com.au">news:873j3h$8ak$1@news1.mpx.com.au...
> > Mr. Kennett must have privatised the government printing press as well
as
> > the railways.
> >
> > I pay nothing for my orange Railways of Australia concession card and
> still
> > is able to travel at child's rate of fare (which is cheaper than the
> > Student/Apprentice fare).
> >

> > "Sastan" <sastan@tpg.com.au> wrote in message
> > 38954A5B.B873F4D4@tpg.com.au">news:38954A5B.B873F4D4@tpg.com.au...
> > > You have to pay for a concession card? I live in Sydney, but as far as
> > know,
> > > in HS or uni there are no fees for the concession card.

> tertiary

> tertiary
> > enormous
I'm