Re: UP liveried loco in Vic

> From: "Stuart Thyer" <s.thyer@anatomy.unimelb.edu.au>
> Newsgroups: aus.rail
> Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2000 09:02:37 +1100
> Subject: Re: UP liveried loco in Vic
>
> And soon to be added, Steamrail's S313, due out of the shed to run to Echuca
> this Saturday, freshly painted and looking very interesting. I won't say
> exactly what livery it is in, only that I'm sure Yuri will love it.....

Of course the repaint wont be complete without a "Steamrail" headboard, or
should that be "DErail"?

Thank goodness Seymour knows the true meaning of preservation.

Actually I hated the Steamrail heaboard only until I learned Adobe
Photoshop, in the ensuing 5 years I've nuked dozens of the heaboards.

Mark