Re: UP liveried loco in Vic

Christopher_Martin GORDON wrote:

> : I may have missed it if it was posted, but what is the Victorian loco that
> : was being repainted into a UP look-alike scheme (AFAIK it was an A or B)?
> : Has anyone got any shots they can post?
> : I heard it was working a train on the 13 of Feb.
>
> B80 is the loco in question, and since everyone on/chasing the transfer
> train to Ballarat (R700) go into WCR and saw an 1/2 finished B80 in its
> yellow/red colours.
>
> So I am sure someone will have a picture on their page very soon.
>
> But I can tell you the loco looks great.

There are some video captures of B80 in the news section of my site.

Here are some direct links to the photos:

http://www.railpage.org.au/vr/pics/vidcaps/b80/b80_1.jpg

http://www.railpage.org.au/vr/pics/vidcaps/b80/b80_2.jpg

http://www.railpage.org.au/vr/pics/vidcaps/b80/b80_3.jpg

These images are copyright and they are not to be used for anything other than
personal, non-profit use without my permission.

--
- James Brook -

e-mail:
mailto:ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au