Re: Tertiary concession cards

Vaughan Williams <ender2000@my-deja.com> writes:

>A Zone 1 Weekly here is about ten bucks, or you can get a monthly for
>$37. This will get you to Melbourne or Latrobe uni - I'm not sure about
>Monash, I think its in Zone 2.

A Zone 1 weekly is $19-20 (at full fare rate--more-or-less half that for
concession).

Monash is simultaneously in Zones 1, 2 and 3. It's the only place in the
Melbourne system with that claim to fame. In theory you could travel to Monash
in Zone 1, hop off that bus and directly on to a Zone 3 bus. You'd have to be
going somewhere pretty strange and have plenty of time, though.

--
__________________________________      mjm@silas.cc.monash.edu.au
           Mike McBain           _)       +61 3 9905 2336