Re: Tertiary concession cards

This issue has been around for a while, and the PTUA and Student Unions
have campaigned intermittently for the price of concession cards
(currently an outrageous $111, I'm not sure where the even more
outrageous figure of $155 comes from) to something more reasonable (say
$10)

The Bracks government promised to do this if elected. Maybe it was a
non-core promise, or maybe they've just forgotten or not got around to
organising it yet.

I will send them a letter reminding them.

Vaughan

> I have sold a 2000 Victorian Statewide Tertiary Concession Card today
and it
> costs $111 for yearly (or $61 for half-yearly).  So, where on earth
did you get
> your $155 (yearly) tertiary concession card?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.