Re: [VIC] Hurstbridge line, working museum?

It is much the same at Bundanoon on the NSW main south
Tyers 3 wire block instruments and mechanical 2 position semaphore signals
Semi interlocked points still controlled from 24 lever frame in signal
box on the station.

Then to Wingello where there are mostly Single light Colour light signals
(still some semaphore)
Tyers 3 wire block instruments
Up and down refuge points still worked from mechanical semi interlocked
frame (24 lever)

Then finally to Medway Junction with Tyers 3 wire block instruments one way
and autos the other way.
Staff and Ticket working on the branch to South Marulan Limestone Quarry.
But a route set panel in the signal box ( SLCL signals and motorized
points )
The line to the quarry can see a dozen trains each way a day and is probably
the
busiest staff and ticket location in the state with the possible exception
of Stockinbingal to Ariah Park during wheat season(AFAIK it is S&T but maybe
electric staff).

--
On the south Danny

3895114D.2181BCAF@yahoo.com">news:3895114D.2181BCAF@yahoo.com...