Re: UP liveried loco in Vic

James Brook said in message <38956DEE.BA51640D@ozemail.com.au>, I therefore
quote:

>It is being refurbished for a tourist service that will operate out of
>Adelaide called "The Murraylander". There are three video captures taken
>yesterday in the news section of my site. I also posted links in another

But will they be using the dreaded *K cars? :-)

Okay okay, I do accept the reasoning behind the K cars yesterday as
outlined in the tour notes. For those who were chasing the special and
didn't have a set of tour notes dropped at them at high speed the official
reason was one loco crew = max. 12 hour shift (I wouldn't like doing more
than 12 hours myself either). Another loco crew would have involved higher
costs. Fair enough.

Regards
Michael

(p.s. Who's idea was the 'headboard sticker' on the T class??)

--
Michael Kurkowski
Email: mk@netstra.com.au

Children in the back seat cause accidents.
Accidents in the back seat cause children.