Re: [VIC] Melbourne Airport Line

> >Couldn't anybody see that Theiss being part of Bayside indicated
railway
> >construction? :)
> >
> >Hopefully the airport railway will be finished in time for the 2006
> >Commonwealth Games.

To build airport line is not part of the requirement for Bayside train.
But currently there are sufficient patrons to make this line viable.

> I thought the CityLink deal (or whatever it is called) prevented the
airport
> railway from being built for about 20 years or so.....

Just before the state election, Labour announced they will build this
line sooner if they elected,  and I'm still waiting......

Cheers
James

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.