Re: [VIC] Melbourne Airport Line

In article <3892235d@news.alphalink.com.au>,
  "Mathew Klock" <mathewk@kilbreda.vic.edu.au> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I read in a recent thread that there was a underground station at
> Tullamarine Aiport in Melbourne. Can someone please conferm the for me
> please?/
>
> Klocky
Yes, the line will branch from Broadmeadow to get to airport, the
terminal will be underground and it will be serve by express trains
takes around 20 minutes, frequency will either be every 15 minutes or
20 minutes per train. When Labour won the election last year, the
construction of this line got a brief mentioned(they will "look-into-
options").

Brisbane, however will get its airport line before Melbourne despite
the former having smaller population.

Cheers

James

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/