Re: SLR - tram or light rail?

In article <3893C411.169402C7@enet21.com.au>,
chris@enet21.com.au <chris@enet21.com.au> wrote:
>By the way...
>
>I have noticed they have a small tin shed for tram storage, repairs etc. As the system
>expands and more cars are obtained where are they going to put them? . It was reported in
>the SMH that the old tram sheds near the racetrack will be demolished by the track owners.

 The depot apparently can cope with 20 trams. It is a maintence centre, not
a storeage shed.
 I would assume if the system ever did need more trams, a storeage depot would
be built out Rozelle way.

 The old Rozelle tram depot at Harold Park is not being demolished, I belive
its Heritage protected, however instead of sitting their slowly falling down
the Harold Park paceway owners are turning it into some modern exercise centre
or something.