Re: Season's Greetings

"David McLoughlin" wrote:
>It's a hot and sunny Saturday here in Auckland. I've been out in the
>back yard painting a stain on some new deck furniture we've got for
>Christmas. The children are eagerly waiting to rip open the growing pile
>of presents under the tree in the lounge. Margot is out doing some
>last-minute shopping. We've all finished work and school for the year
>and it feels great.

It's a wet and pissy Friday night here in Bristol, UK.  I've been working a
night shift sitting in a cramped vehicle and then standing in the cold at
the emergency Rendez-Vous Point at Bristol International Airport on
stand-by.  The Bristol City and Bristol Rovers fans are eagerly ripping open
each other in the streets.  I've resigned to buying all my shopping in the
New Year sales and giving them belatedly.  I'm working over Christmas and
the New Year at plain rate.

I would emigrate to NZ, but they took my passport away.

Cheers

Blippie

---