Re: Season's Greetings

It was 15 degrees F and sunny with about 1 inch of snow on the
ground from storms on Thursday morning in North Beach Maryland
this morning. Electricity was out from around 0200 to 1145, I wish
BGE now Constellation Energy would would get there act together.
BGE has a nuke 30 miles south of here but are power comes from a
power switching yard 30 to the northwest that is feed from the same
nuke. OH, Marry Christmas, Happy New Year and any other greeting
that might be applicable, enjoy your trip to the west coast of
North America. I hope you can make a side trip <sic> to the east
coast see some of the new stuff that will be here next year.
WMATA new cars and thec 5 new station of the completed 103 mile
system, NYCTA new cars just to name two.

NT Geek, MCP
Transit Geek
http://www.chesapeake.net/~cambronj/wmata/
Model Railroader HO N                                   John R Cambron
http://www.chesapeake.net/~cambronj/sunbelt/        North Beach MD USA
Railroad Geek                                  cambronj@chesapeake.net