Re: [Survey-NSW] Which lines should be built?

<jameskilford@start.com.au> wrote in message
91v0vj$n79$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:91v0vj$n79$1@nnrp1.deja.com...
| I'm doing a survey

Is that a polticially correct new term for trolling?

| Which lines should be built?

All of them?

| When replying put a Y or N at the end of each line.
| Thanks
|
| Parramatta to Chatswood

Without doubt

| Airport Line

Methinks it is open in Sydney and will be open next year in Brisbane. It
should be built in Melbourne. I can't see it happening in Perth or Adelaide.

| Bondi J. to Bondi Beach

There are higher priorty lines.

| Hornsby to Newcastle High Speed Rail

neety was right, why not from Sydney?

| Epping to Castle Hill

Yes

| Sutherland to Wollongong High Speed Rail

see Newcastle - Hornsby comments

| Liverpool Y Link

This is allow Dan and other East Hillians to easily access Drugamatta? Waste
of money.

| Hurstville To Strathfield

Waste of money. Better to spent it in growing areas with poor PT.

| Thank you for particpating
|

| Sent via Deja.com
| http://www.deja.com/

Eric

Email: erkV69@erk.au.com (remove the V69)

"We earn $3 per hour. Where do you
want me to live? The Hilton?" - Pauly, Pizza.(SBS-TV)