Re: Connex Idiots

"Peter Parker" <parkerp@alphalink.com.au> wrote in message
3a4087e8@news.alphalink.com.au">news:3a4087e8@news.alphalink.com.au...

> Daniel Bowen <dbowen@custard.REMOVE.net.au> wrote in message
> zwI%5.24909$xW4.192717@news-server.bigpond.net.au">news:zwI%5.24909$xW4.192717@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
> > My query bounced too - I have forwarded it and pointed out their error.
> > They're looking more like a bunch of amateurs every day, aren't they...
>
> That's short-changing amateurs!  Sometimes amateurs do better than the
> professionals - eg
> your site + Chris Brownbill's + Meltrip versus the 'professional' Victrip!

Hey, do you reckon Victrip won a tender? Anybody want to put in a rival bid
the next time it comes up?

I have seriously considered putting up a fully fledged rival site, proper
domain name and everything. meltrip.com is available :-)

Daniel
--
Daniel Bowen, Melbourne, Australia
dbowen@custard.REMOVE.net.au