Re: Drunk cityrail driver

A scanner may be fun, but be careful what you repeat. The law as I understand
it is that listening to radio communications is not illegal, but "making use"
of what you hear may well be. As I see it, that means repeating it. In a lot of
situations, it probably has no significance at all, but if there could be a
question of criminal proceedings, or of employment disciplinary proceedings, it
would be prudent to omit the mention of the scanner as the source of your
information.

But I agree, it is interesting listening in!