Meltrip now 99% complete!!!

After much work, the suburb listing of Meltrip is now complete.
Users can now look up their suburb and obtain timetables on all
regular services (train, tram and bus) that pass though it.
Listings are provided for all Melbourne suburbs.   As far as I can
ascertain, this information has never been available on the one website
before.

As before, readers can look up bus, tram or train timetables from
route number or line (you don't need to know the name of the
company running the service to do this).

Meltrip is an unofficial website constructed in my spare time that aims to
 provide a better way of accessing Melbourne public transport information
 than the official Victrip.    If you're interested, you can also read a
detailed
report on Victrip's failings on-line (Victrip were sent a copy back in
August
but haven't responded).

The URL for Meltrip is http://www.alphalink.com.au/~parkerp/meltrip.htm

Some of the maps and route information could be up to two years old.  Please
let me know if you find any errors or need for updates and I will make the
necessary changes.  Also please note that the quality of timetable
information
depends on the transport companies provided and is beyond my control.

Nevertheless I hope that Meltrip fills an unmet need and it is of use.

Peter

Peter