Re: Connex Idiots

Maybe a direct Williamstown train from the city would help. Currently you
have to change at Newport. Perhaps they should extend back to Williamstown
pier, or somewhere else near the action, so you don't have to walk a
kilometre to the pier (I mean the passenger pier that's used on weekends).

Daniel

--
Daniel Bowen, Melbourne, Australia
dbowen@custard.REMOVE.net.au