Re: [SA] Renmark

Yep, the point was totally missed on intrastate freight
and passenger train travel for so long by pollies,
lobby groups and latter day gunzel organisations.

SA was in a worse position than any other state with
three gauges and a host of political inspired lines.
No wonder Don washed his hands of the whole shebang
except metro trains.

ANR/AN will go down in SA gunzel lore as the great
wreckers, but as I have said before, NOBODY in SA
politics stepped forward and offered to "assist" in
keeping certain services and line open,  NO WAY.

....Tell