Re: Wodonga gets boost in railway move deal

lot of Crapp!   (the Councillor causing all this shit)
Liberals and Country party are ganging up against Labour in a seat that
could go to Labour as did Benalla
The State has given them $14million [ALP]and the Feds $22million [Lib]
Save our trains have also published figures that prove the earth works and
the Overpass' required would eat up all of $57 millions, and that means no
goods yard, no station ans another 40 kph curve at the Wodonga Creek, under
the power lines that already have been lifted.
There is percieved to be at least a $20 millions short fall.....all to save
1.4 km of track!!and cut out 5 level crossings.
Rod