[NSW] Belated death of Chris' & Tezza's AL Diatribe

David Johnson <trainman@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
3A303067.FE1CC173@ozemail.com.au">news:3A303067.FE1CC173@ozemail.com.au...
> Tezza wrote:
>
> > "Chris Downs" <cvdowns@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
> > xGwX5.3605$Vu1.63934@ozemail.com.au">news:xGwX5.3605$Vu1.63934@ozemail.com.au...
> > > Tezza, your advice was followed, hope it works.  Ta.
> >
> > Most of it's neater and more legible, but you've expanded from 13kb, to
19kb.

Disembark
> > at

> > > Because my mother lives in Bexley North and I visit her once a week
(good
> > son
> > > that I am) - but you & I digress; why is totally irrelevant.
> >
> > Why is totally relevant. Why do you "Disembark at one AL station each way
and
> > watch 2 or 3 trains pass in each direction"?
>
> He wants to use the stations without paying for them.  Any wonder the line
is
> going broke!  The 12,000 passengers all get off, watch 2 or 3 trains go by
then
> catch another one!   :)

Bad planning, ALC should have levied a platform usage charge rather a gate
pass charge - D'oh.

As for the diatribe, he was right (Mr Oliver that is), it's dead.

Chris