Re: [NSW] Chris' & Tezza's AL Diatribe (was: Carr blames Fahey for Airport Link bill)

Tezza wrote:

> "Chris Downs" <cvdowns@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
> xGwX5.3605$Vu1.63934@ozemail.com.au">news:xGwX5.3605$Vu1.63934@ozemail.com.au...
> > Tezza, your advice was followed, hope it works.  Ta.
>
> Most of it's neater and more legible, but you've expanded from 13kb, to 19kb.

> at
> > >
> > > Why?
> >
> > Because my mother lives in Bexley North and I visit her once a week (good
> son
> > that I am) - but you & I digress; why is totally irrelevant.
>
> Why is totally relevant. Why do you "Disembark at one AL station each way and
> watch 2 or 3 trains pass in each direction"?

He wants to use the stations without paying for them.  Any wonder the line is
going broke!  The 12,000 passengers all get off, watch 2 or 3 trains go by then
catch another one!   :)

--
David Johnson
trainman@ozemail.com.au