Re: Glenbrook lessons still unlearnt, says expert

"keith malcolm" <kmalcolm@tpg.com.au> wrote:

> I thaught the SRA statement that there was 7 deaths in the past 10 years on
> the NSW rail system was the best. Obviously level crossing crashes and
> people being hit by trains aren't on the NSW system. I would have thaught
> there would be at least 7 every year.

It doesn't take much intelligence to sort out the difference between a
death that arises while using the system as it is supposed to be used
(i.e. their is no contribution from the deceased to the cause of
death) as compared to a death which occurs as result of various
illegal activities (such as ignoring the road rules concerning level
crossings, train surfing, grafetti marking etc, etc) of one sort or
another to which the deceased has made a major contribution by their
own actions.

Cheres,

Bill