Re: Glenbrook lessons still unlearnt, says expert

David Johnson <trainman@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
3A2D9896.2C64B512@ozemail.com.au">news:3A2D9896.2C64B512@ozemail.com.au...
> > "She described the control room at Central Station, which manages rail
> operations, as out of "1940s Britain". It did
>                       not have an adequate level of technology, layout or
> operations to allow staff to fully do their work. "
>
> Now that's true.

I thaught the SRA statement that there was 7 deaths in the past 10 years on
the NSW rail system was the best. Obviously level crossing crashes and
people being hit by trains aren't on the NSW system. I would have thaught
there would be at least 7 every year.

Dave Malcolm