Re: Auzzie.rail catching up.

maikha_l@hotmail.com wrote:

> I should be holding back these Q's but......
> Again to locals at Penrith, where would you usually get your film
> developed and how much? (Don't forget Quality)

Usually at the Konica shop near Franklin's. However, if you want
quality,
try G&V on the corner of George and King Sts Wynyard (opp NRMA). It
costs a few $ more,
but they do a good job (not to mention they put the photos on a CD for
$12.95).

> P.P.S. I've sharpened the images abit, and also Watermarking them. In
> the past I was afraid to Electronically Manipulate them in case I stuff
> it up.....hate to admit.

Don't be afraid to edit your photos. You can make a good photo look even
better.
What's the worst that can happen if you stuff up? Delete the file and
start over?

If you want some demo versions of image editing software get the
December edition of Australian Personal Computer (http://www.apcmag.com)
magazine for $9.80. It has Adobe Photo Shop 5.5 and JASC Paint Shop Pro
7.

--
Anita Lukaszyk
neety@iprimus.com.au