Re: Wodonga Railway Relocation

A second river crossing in Albury Wodonga would be a wonderfull thing for
every motorist!
We will never get it because vested interests want to waste $57 millions
pulling out our Railway, Refuse to bypass the Towns with the Bypass
Freeway[ so these goons will hijack the BYPASS freeway and at extra expense
will build it through the centre of Albury!] and refuse to spend $34million
on a second river crossing!
Pissing the Railway off from Central Wodonga will cause all the older people
a lot of grieff trying to get to it.Those of us with cars will lose the
security of Car Parks in the City and worry all the time that our cars are
safe out in the Industrial Areas.
Unlike our Liberal Arsehole mates, jumping for joy, some people need a train
Service!
The last time we had Publicity for this sort of thing in the 80's it was to
get the Sale Yards out of Wodonga.
They spent millions moving it to Bandianna, and it has not seen a train for
more than 10 years.
Incidently, the Saleyards removal was going to revitalise Wodonga and create
hundreds of jobs.
They built a 10 Pin Bowl on part of it, and another Car Yard . 90% is
growing  Pattersons Curse to this day.
One of Wodongas last Fast Food shops is also about to close, when I picked
up Saturdays Border Mail with the Picture of these 4 arseholes on the Cover
I showed it to the Proprieter, and he said
"only one good thing I can see in that, and that is they will never be able
to name anything after that bastard....Crapp Swimming Centre etc etc"
Pity some of those clerks that work in Banks can't blow the whistle on these
goons.
How much money or bribes would they collect in a good year??
Rod [comtrain]
3A28E24F.BA15A11A@ozemail.com.au">news:3A28E24F.BA15A11A@ozemail.com.au...