Re: [NSW] Bondi Beach Rail - Under review

"Chris" <chrisc@fl.net.au> wrote in message 3a29c4bf@fl.net.au">news:3a29c4bf@fl.net.au...
> I think the whole idea of a line to Bondi is silly, instead of building a
> line in a rich area where there is already a very good public transport
> system the "Labour" govt should build lines out in their poor western sydney
> electorates where a decent public transport system is needed. But they won't
> do that because they are safe seats and people who live in those seats are
> too dumb to protest.

I went and checked out the white pointers a couple of weeks ago, took the
family along. It would have been much easier by train and cheaper than petrol
plus $11 for parking, now that they charge for it. I think you'd find a lot of
the passengers would be the dumb westies.