Re: [NSW] Bondi Beach Rail - Under review

Chris wrote:

> I think the whole idea of a line to Bondi is silly, instead of building a
> line in a rich area where there is already a very good public transport
> system

The public transport from Bondi Jctn to Bondi Beach is extremely poor.  Whilst
there may be a very frequent bus service, they take much longer than a train
would.  For example, the one time I went to Bondi Beach on a bus just over a
year ago, it took 1 hour to get there.  The train would have taken 3 minutes.
That is 20 times longer.  In fact, some people left their house at Bondi Jctn
and walked to the beach, and beat the bus!

--
David Johnson
trainman@ozemail.com.au