Re: Taronga Zoo railway

Somebody sent me this the other day...

Several years ago I had a weekend at the Coolangatta Village Resort (near
Shoalhaven Heads, not Qld). In the paddock beside their golf course were
some bits and pieces of the TZ Rly including the remains of a couple of the
open passenger wagons and odd wheel sets. They were unmistakably TZR, as I
have very fond memories of the train and elephant rides.