Re: [Melb] Old railway line

These are all Ventura Bus routes.  Poor as their services are they are
amongst the best in Melbourne.  Grenda's, mentioned earlier in this thread,
do not have any bus routes that run beyond 7.30pm weekdays or at all on
Sundays.

Basically most bus services in Melbourne are pathetic, no wonder people
prefer rail, they run more often.

Tom Zsolt

Johann Fan <jyfx@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
3a285379$0$10197$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3a285379$0$10197$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...
> Daniel Bowen <dbowen@custard.REMOVE.net.au> wrote in message
> raJV5.382$xW4.2497@news-server.bigpond.net.au">news:raJV5.382$xW4.2497@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
> > <Chris Brown> wrote in message
> > 3a275657.9208517@news.alphalink.com.au">news:3a275657.9208517@news.alphalink.com.au...
> > night,

> > > It's still a damn sight better than most other bus services in
> > > Melbourne.
> >
> > Yep. Try and find a bus route east of Warrigul Road that runs Sundays or
> > evenings.
>
> Route 703 Blackburn Rd
> 1hr sundays till 7pm, last bus on weekdays leaves Blackburn 9:45p
> Route 733 Stephensons/Middleborough Rd
> 1hr sundays till 7pm, last bus on weekdays leaves Box Hill 9:15p
> Route 737 High St, etc
> 1hr sundays till 6pm, last bus on weekdays leave Glen Wav & Croydon 7:45p
> Route 742 Chadstone to Glen Wav on friday nites, 1/2 hr service till 9pm
>
> still a crap service! especially when it goes to 1hr on weekday evenings
>
> cheers
> Johann

Grenda