Re: [Melb] Old railway line

Daniel Bowen <dbowen@custard.REMOVE.net.au> wrote in message
raJV5.382$xW4.2497@news-server.bigpond.net.au">news:raJV5.382$xW4.2497@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
> <Chris Brown> wrote in message
> 3a275657.9208517@news.alphalink.com.au">news:3a275657.9208517@news.alphalink.com.au...
> night,
> > >
> > >Yaargh. Thanks. And to think that should be a major cross-suburban
> > >route.
> >
> > It's still a damn sight better than most other bus services in
> > Melbourne.
>
> Yep. Try and find a bus route east of Warrigul Road that runs Sundays or
> evenings.

Route 703 Blackburn Rd
1hr sundays till 7pm, last bus on weekdays leaves Blackburn 9:45p
Route 733 Stephensons/Middleborough Rd
1hr sundays till 7pm, last bus on weekdays leaves Box Hill 9:15p
Route 737 High St, etc
1hr sundays till 6pm, last bus on weekdays leave Glen Wav & Croydon 7:45p
Route 742 Chadstone to Glen Wav on friday nites, 1/2 hr service till 9pm

still a crap service! especially when it goes to 1hr on weekday evenings

cheers
Johann